Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1378 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

So, I was going to build a website for a friend's Home Insulation business.......

Thread title: So, I was going to build a website for a friend's Home Insulation business.......
06-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Schirall is offline Schirall
Expertise: Schirall
Software: Schirall

Schirall is on a distinguished road

Old  So, I was going to build a website for a friend's Home Insulation business.......

Hello Everyone,

A friend of mine has a home insulation business that isn't doing to well. He has NO presence on the web, so I told him we could probably help each other out. I am not a pro web designer, but I am familiar enough with it from my own sites (and I bought some great software from coffee cup a while ago.) that I could at least get him going.

I was wondering if someone could give me any advice for how to help him. In other words, what would be a good general "package" for his situation. I'm figuring a contact page (for estimates, questions..), an bio page, about why you'd insulate, pics (I'll get some stock stuff), logo...etc.

I'll register him with Angie's List, FB, twitter....etc.

I wanna cover the basics...basically.

I'm going to google this stuff, but sometimes one good answer can save hours. lol I want to be sure I do all I can. I hope this does help his business out a little.

Thank You very much for any input at all.