Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1091 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

→ Amazing Web Designer For Hire! Great Quality at a Fair Price! ←

Thread title: → Amazing Web Designer For Hire! Great Quality at a Fair Price! ←
03-28-2013, 02:13 AM
xTracted is offline xTracted
Expertise: Coding, Design, Script Theming
Software: Photoshop,notepad.

xTracted is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to xTracted Send a message via Skype™ to xTracted

Old  → Amazing Web Designer For Hire! Great Quality at a Fair Price! ←

Does your business sell some kick a** services / products but your lacking in presentation? Do you want a new look for your business, or are you just starting out? Whatever it may be, I have your solution! I do anything from small graphic design such as banners, promotional banners for a slider / home page, to one page designs, and all the way up to large ten, twenty, or thirty page websites.

My name is Korey Varcoe and I'm a web designer enthusiast, when I say enthusiast I mean I LOVE to design websites... a lot.. I have been coding xHTML / CSS for 5-6 years now, and designing websites for 3! I have the experience to produce good quality, professional, and unique web sites. I design web 2.0 websites that are beautiful, clean, responsive, and professional. Check out my portfolio to see for yourself!

My Portfolio - www.varcoedesign.com

I offer a handful of services which is good for you because you can get everything for your website done at one place, and don't have to go hire another guy after I do work for you! Here is a list of the services that I have to offer.

Services Offered:
Web Design - Price varies depending on project. I Usually bundle my web design with coding. I love to do full website projects.

xHTML / CSS Coding - PSD to xHTML / CSS is $45. No tables are used for the actual layout.

Graphic Design - Advertisement banners, promo banners, and other graphic work..

Website "Touch Ups" - Do you want to keep your existing website but want something different? This solution is for you! Contact me for more details.

WHMCS Integration - Starting at $12 for a basic integration.

Host Bill Integration - Starting at $20 for a hostbill integration.

Client exec Integration - Starting at $25 for a client exec integration.

xHTML to Wordpress - I will integrate wordpress into your current site for $75. Get your business a blog today! PSD to WP - add $50.

Add a Slider - Let me add a slider to your home page, and if you wish design some promo banners for you!
If the service you are after is not on the list, don't hesitate to contact me and ask if I can do it. I can do a lot of stuff when it comes to web development so not everything is listed. Another thing, most of the integration services I have listed I don't have examples of past work but I can do it! You won't pay till i finish the integration! I lost a lot of my WHMCS / Host Bill portfolio work but don't let that hold you back from hiring me for a integration, and if you don't like it you don't pay! Simple as that. For any service with a price not listed you have to contact me to get a quote! This is because every project is different, and depends how much work needs to be done.

Contact
Email: x55Design@hotmail.com

AIM: varcoedesign

Alternatively: You can just send me a PM on the forums
Thanks for taking the time to check out my work and I hope to work with some of you soon! Feel free to contact me for any reason even if you just have a couple questions.