Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1133 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

Web designer needed!

Thread title: Web designer needed!
10-24-2013, 07:01 PM
MrDGOrman is offline MrDGOrman
Expertise: Business Development
Software: Adobe CS6

MrDGOrman is on a distinguished road

Old  Web designer needed!

Hello everyone,

I have recently got back into the freelancing business after being out of the industry for almost 6 years; I'm therefore in need of assistance!

I'm looking for a designer who would like to design a website or two for me. One for my personal site which will have more of a company profile more than anything, and the other being a local cycle company to me who wish to expand to carry out internet sales. The local cycle store is still a "working progress" contract so this is not needed for the moment; however I wish to get my personal site up and running again as soon as possible.

I used to have a designer who would go alongside me while I code, develop and drive the business called Kevin Kline - sadly, after being away for so long, I no longer have any contact details for this innovated designer (if you're reading this Kevin - PM me!!)

Back to the point at hand. I sadly do not want to pay for this design as future work will appear if everything goes according to plan (cycle contract) which could turn into some big, ongoing bucks for the right person.

I know its much to ask for someone to pop onto a forum from so long ago to ask such a thing. Work in any line of business isn't free, but looking for someone to become a possible partner in crime is hard to come by - hence the free request for now. It's always nice to build your own portfolio aswell!

Please let me know if you're interested via this thread or directly as PM.

Thank for your time.