Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 991 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     News and Announcements :

New Marketplace Rule

Thread title: New Marketplace Rule
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
10-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Normo is offline Normo
Expertise:
Software:

Normo is on a distinguished road

Old

If you don't want people to post rubbish in the market place don't let them. Don't allow members to reply to threads but let them start them. Then implement some auction system whereby a member can up the current bid.

I like the idea on contribution in terms of an article to be allowed to post in the market place. There is something that everyone can contribute, it doesn't have to be about design or coding. It could include business, the internet, personal organisation or something :P

10-06-2009, 06:35 PM
spencerp is offline spencerp
Expertise:
Software:

spencerp is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to spencerp Send a message via MSN to spencerp Send a message via Yahoo to spencerp

Old

Originally Posted by Normo View Post
If you don't want people to post rubbish in the market place don't let them. Don't allow members to reply to threads but let them start them. Then implement some auction system whereby a member can up the current bid.
That would be SO nice to have actually... If I remember right, Talkfreelance USED to have something like that before...? I believe there was the option to add your bid/bin amounts at least, but I don't think it was closed to general thread replies though. But my memory isn't that great at the moment, so I'm not sure.

10-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Originally Posted by Normo View Post
For purposes of documentation, could you post that in the additions thread (there is a link in my sig). I have a ton on my plate and probably won't otherwise remember.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3