Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1151 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

Girl troubles :S

Thread title: Girl troubles :S
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 >
03-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Aaron Moody is offline Aaron Moody
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

Aaron Moody is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Aaron Moody

Old  Girl troubles :S

Hi, ive been chattin to a m8 for a while now, I finaly told her how I felt towards her, but recently I got this email. Im sor of hurt by this email, but also quite pleased, please tell me what you think, I realy dont think that shes fat

Oh and by big brother, its just a weird thing we do cos im so nice, she thinks as me as a brother lol - no weird incest goin on here :s

Hi aaron (my big brother)
I think we need to talk about "you & me". You are a great friend and like a soul mate to me but im worried if we do end up "together" afterwards we won't be the same and react the same towards each other after we stop being "together" (hope it makes sense)..
You have a unique and cool personality and we kind of CLICK! But I'm not ready for that type of commitment and i dont want to hurt you or our relationship AS FRIENDS.
I am really upset about me saying this by email but i am just worried about us because when you told me, i felt awkward talking to you. Normally as i am a upfront person i would carry on as if nothing happened or secretly flirt with them as a joke but for some reason i just cant do that to you. Maybe i like you inside or maybe i dont want to break friends with you, i am not sure but i do know that i dont want to hurt you. You can actually do alot better than me! I'm ugly and bitchy (not towards you) and i AM fat no matter what you say. It makes me sick to look at myself in the mirror each and everyday that i wake up. I am not the type to get jealous but Nicole & Linzi are alot better looking. You are one of the reasons i wake up every morning. ( You and your drawings ).
It's really hard to say to you all of this but i think its needed. I'm sat alone in my house now and it is really upsetting me. Maybe we could sort something out but NOT by Msn or phone but by face-to-face and so far that seems impossible as everytime i see you, you are playing basketball with Matty, at the shops or going home on your bike. At the moment, i am really confused about everything.
Richy (this lad) called my friend Marie a chink and i told her, then i got accused by richy's sister Heidi that i **** stirred and i have been threatened to be batted by her tomorrow on my birthday or i will end up getting jumped for trying to tell my friend how racist richy had been towards her. My birthday is tomorrow and i just cant be arsed. Everyday i cant be arsed. When you see me, its just like a mask covering up what i feel inside but i cant explain what i feel like as it comes from my heart and its impossible to write in an email how it feels. Everyday i press a razor to my wrist but i dont have the courage to cut it. I wrote this to try let you see what its like inside my head.

Hope you dont take offence by this email and like i said, Who knows what happens but at this time in my life, im not ready for a full commitment with a nice guy as normally i date losers but you are not a loser to me.

Lots of Love Tasha .</3.

03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Garyrae is offline Garyrae
Expertise:
Software:

Garyrae is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Garyrae Send a message via Skype™ to Garyrae

Old

Two words: Anti-depressants.

Seriously though, it sounds like she has some serious self-esteem issues, and she should really see someone about it.

03-27-2006, 05:15 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old

Ok, thats nice and all....but this is a freelancer forum, so for starters, we are all geeks. Probably not the best place to come for advice.

03-27-2006, 05:19 PM
RossJJ is offline RossJJ
Expertise:
Software:

RossJJ is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to RossJJ Send a message via MSN to RossJJ

Old

lol youngcoders, so true..
like indie said, they should talk to a doctor or psychologist or whatever

03-27-2006, 05:20 PM

Old

lol funy youngcoder

I just thought yous could help. She realy doesnt talk/act like this email thats why I was so suprised :s

03-27-2006, 05:22 PM
YoungCoder is offline YoungCoder
Software:

YoungCoder is on a distinguished road

Old

To be honest I would resolve this issue by inviting her round to watch a movie...preferably something like 40 year old virgin, which is funny, but most importantly has sex as the last scene, which means you can engage in that at the end too...

03-27-2006, 05:24 PM

Old

sounds nice

03-27-2006, 05:24 PM
northpark is offline northpark
Expertise:
Software:

northpark is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to northpark

Old

this geek knows his stuff

I guess you should talk to her "IRL" and let her know that she doesnt have self-esteem issues and that you are devoted to making your relationship work, at what ever cost to your personal life. You should also make her feel special by material means, and real ones, such as give her attention and lots of kisses.

sorry for the advice, haven't been in the love game for a while..

03-27-2006, 05:26 PM
edskii is offline edskii
Software:

edskii is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by YoungCoder
we are all geeks.
If you say so...

03-27-2006, 05:32 PM
vip-ip is offline vip-ip
Expertise:
Software:

vip-ip is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to vip-ip Send a message via AIM to vip-ip Send a message via MSN to vip-ip

Old

As I just started getting into relationships, I had my spoonful of tears and joy all at once, so don't let my age fool you. What I see in this e-mail is a very nice girl crying out for help, saying NO at the same time. She does not want a relationship with you any more than what you are right now (I assume you are very close friends). So I do not agree with the post above mine by YoungCoder; what I think you should do is just be there for her. Be the shoulder to cry onl be the friend to talk to. If you try to force her into a (sexual?) relationship she might just reject you thinking you're some kind of a perv, and this'll just be a greater dissapointment to what she thinks is already a bad life. Self-esteem is definitely an issue for her, so just be the great guy that you are and help her out when she needs you. Say that it's fine that she doesn't want a relationship - that you like her for who she is, and most importantly tell her that you'll always be there for her. Good luck m8 ;-)

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 >