Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 923 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Search Engine Optimization :

Rise up your bussiness - LinkBuilding Service

Thread title: Rise up your bussiness - LinkBuilding Service
09-07-2011, 07:08 PM
mhergue is offline mhergue
Expertise: SEO
Software: Wordpress, google docs, excel

mhergue is on a distinguished road

Old  Rise up your bussiness - LinkBuilding Service

Hi everybody, this is my first service in talkfreelance, i hope help you.
I`m a guy with a very good SEO team and i come here to offer my linkbuilding services.

If you're serious about your business, this offer is for you:

LINK BUILDING SERVICE

================================================== =================================

BASIC PLAN >>>>>>150 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $35 >>>>>>>>>>> Delivery time: 2 weeks after the payment.
ADVANCED PLAN >>>>>>300 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $50 >>>>>> Delivery time: 1 month after the payment.
PREMIUM PLAN >>>>>> 600 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $90 >>>>>> According to workload, minimum 45 days after the payment.

================================================== =================================

IMPORTANT: Paypal fees not included.

The service also includes the following:

- Ping all your links

- Creating an RSS feed with all your links, ping it, and delivery to RSS directories.

- Delivery in Excel format of all the links created. Data were also given username / password on both the profiles and the email used for its creation.

- Online tool for checking PR domain links created.

- Recommendations on internal optimization of your website

Notes:

- I use the same method of building links to several pages have been mine and my clients to the first page of Google.( Similar to Angela and Pauls Backlinks ).

Here are several testimonials from clients in forobeta.com (a Spanish marketing and blogging forum):

He is doing work, and a few days I have seen my website is up positions on the keyword you are working. I recommend the service, I see results. After you finish the job more story details. Congratulations.

Services delivered according to deadlines, all very well, recommended seller.

So far I'm happy, I'll wait a while to see results and comment.
Greetings.

In my case, the results are excellent. I ordered a 2-anchor words that had no positions in Google for my blog, competitors within your niche, and now appears in 7 th position in google.
You gave me some tips, easy to implement on the blog to improve your SEO. That is, very pleased with the professionalism of mhergue.

Now that more time has passed since the completion of the work I can say I am very happy with the results. I'm in the top results of Google with several Key, some of them highly competitive. Google visits doubled in a little place on the other I have seen significant increases. I have hired several similar services to users but this is by far the best results I obtained in a short time. Definitely recommended.

A user of more serious, very serious and recommended.

Very good service, worth it!

Everything perfect, as agreed. Thank you very much

Indeed after the subscription, a few days and notice that you gain positions in Google.
I've hired 2 of my websites ... and for 2 I have seen results for days

Service delivered. I recommend this service and I tell you my experience:
- Mhergue has been very communicative at all times and I explained what it was good service.
- I was given a detailed report of all backlinks.
- I have generated some more recruits.
- All-in deadlines.
- In one of the keywords (very competitive) have increased several positions and being in the middle of the second page now ranges from the first page and the first position of the second. In other word I've been hired key end of the second / early third page to the 8 position in the first and is also a kw competitive.
------------------------
Important details:

- No software is used for linkbuilding. All backlinks will be created manually.

- Backlinks are created websites profiles 2.0

- The domains are PR4+

- Maximum 2 URL per profile and two keywords per URL .

- Payment by Paypal.

- Again, paypal fees not included.

At the moment due to time will work with 10 orders, as you deliver orders, re-open requests.

Questions, please send MP

thanks and regards

09-15-2011, 10:39 AM
madyguru is offline madyguru
Software: Excel

madyguru is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to madyguru

Old

Is there any discount ?

09-18-2011, 05:22 PM
mhergue is offline mhergue
Software: Wordpress, google docs, excel

mhergue is on a distinguished road

Old

sorry for delay in response,

considering that they are 2 urls for profile, it makes them x2 backlinks per plan, for the same price, i think its a good price

regards

12-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Glen_B is offline Glen_B
Software:

Glen_B is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by mhergue View Post
Hi everybody, this is my first service in talkfreelance, i hope help you.
I`m a guy with a very good SEO team and i come here to offer my linkbuilding services.

If you're serious about your business, this offer is for you:

LINK BUILDING SERVICE

BASIC PLAN >>>>>>150 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $35 >>>>>>>>>>> Delivery time: 2 weeks after the payment.
ADVANCED PLAN >>>>>>300 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $50 >>>>>> Delivery time: 1 month after the payment.
PREMIUM PLAN >>>>>> 600 High PR 2.0 Profiles >>>>>> $90 >>>>>> According to workload, minimum 45 days after the payment.

IMPORTANT: Paypal fees not included.

The service also includes the following:

- Ping all your links

- Creating an RSS feed with all your links, ping it, and delivery to RSS directories.

- Delivery in Excel format of all the links created. Data were also given username / password on both the profiles and the email used for its creation.

- Online tool for checking PR domain links created.

- Recommendations on internal optimization of your website

Notes:

- I use the same method of building links to several pages have been mine and my clients to the first page of Google.( Similar to Angela and Pauls Backlinks ).

Here are several testimonials from clients in forobeta.com (a Spanish marketing and blogging forum):

------------------------
Important details:

- No software is used for linkbuilding. All backlinks will be created manually.

- Backlinks are created websites profiles 2.0

- The domains are PR4+

- Maximum 2 URL per profile and two keywords per URL .

- Payment by Paypal.

- Again, paypal fees not included.

At the moment due to time will work with 10 orders, as you deliver orders, re-open requests.

Questions, please send MP

thanks and regards

Which company do you represent?