Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1563 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Contracts, Business and Legal Help :

How to generate website revenue

Thread title: How to generate website revenue

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-19-2006, 10:39 AM
25.hour.logger is offline 25.hour.logger
Expertise:
Software:

25.hour.logger is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to 25.hour.logger

Old  How to generate website revenue

Ok, as a freelancer I'm baffled on how you can create sites to generate revenue, specifically for freelancers. I mean, when I think of revenue I think of a shopping cart in an e-commerce site, but I'm not a retailer--I'm a web designer.

How can a freelancer generate revenue? The closing thing to mind to me would be through click-by-click advertising, such as the banner advert ust on top of talkfreelance. How else do you guys bring in the money, as much as I like freelancing I think financial stability is also important, because if you want to be the best you have to feel free to be your best. I think hopping from client to client without anything in between is kinda scary.

So how do you bridge the gap? My portfolio is a portfolio not a shopping cart. How do you do it? Forums? How can a forum even make money without a membership fee?

Wow I'm amazed how many ?'s I used. ^.^