Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1692 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

[Debate]

Thread title: [Debate]
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
06-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Paul is offline Paul
Expertise:
Software:

Paul is on a distinguished road

Old

The war up here in Canada is crazy. Nobody can even sleep at night.
All those damn hockey addicts running around the street, slap shotting pucks left and right, its one of the worst sights i have ever see. I just hope to god that someone will have even the slightest bit of pitty on this poor country and bring the hockey back!

Oh there was a war in Iraq?
:P

06-11-2005, 05:41 AM
derek lapp is offline derek lapp
Expertise:
Software:

derek lapp is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Renegade214
dereklapp, you must have have been asleep when some people from Iraq hijacked a plane and flew it straight into the World Trade Center, resutling in thousands of casualties. You must of been in hibernation, or something if you didn't hear that one.
If iraqi cevilians hijacked a pane and flew it it into the rubble of ground zero, yes i must have been in the midst of a long nap, because this is the first I've heard of Iraqi's hijacking planes. Just because Iraq and al Aqaeda both have Q's in the spelling doesn't connect them.

being that 2001 was a long time ago, I don't remember the nationalities of the, what I remember being 19, terrorists involved, but even with 3 years gone by, I'm pretty sure Iraq didn't delcare war, or launchan official attack against American soil, so I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by bazza
anyway io watched Faranheit 9/11 about a week ago and if all of it is true (which it most likely is) then it has totally changed my view on the whole thing
The movie doesn't make false claims, but you need to understand that it is a form of media that is intending to convey Michael Moore's opinion, thus it is biased.

Moore raises interesting questions, but nothing said can be written in stone or treated as such. He's pointed out the connections between the Bush family and the Saudis, but everything from that movie is speculation, he could be right, but he could also be wrong.

Saying the war is wrong because Micahel Moore says so is no better than saying the war is good because Buch says so.

06-12-2005, 02:58 AM
Julian is offline Julian
Expertise:
Software:

Julian is on a distinguished road

Old

Lol, politics.

My country didn't send any troops to Iraq, we let the rest of the US boot lickers do that.

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3