Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1180 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

[Debate] Do you think God exists?

Thread title: [Debate] Do you think God exists?
Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
04-11-2005, 07:56 PM
jamesyfx is offline jamesyfx
Expertise: Design
Software: TextEdit

jamesyfx is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jamesyfx

Old

I dont mean writing.. I mean an actual presence.. like a real-life situation, that wasnt invisible.

I mean, if God was here, surely you'd sense it in the air with science or something. Same thing with Spirits and whatnot.

04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Expertise:
Software:

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via MSN to Stephen

Old

Originally Posted by elecktricity
Thats pathetic, thats just all theories no evidence. I really wish somone could just prove to all those believers its not real!

04-11-2005, 08:00 PM
BlaineSch is offline BlaineSch
Expertise: Web Applications
Software: Notepad++

BlaineSch is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to BlaineSch Send a message via MSN to BlaineSch Send a message via Yahoo to BlaineSch Send a message via Skype™ to BlaineSch

Old

I have been on many missions trips were people have been healed. I have seen blind people that were able to see, I have seen handicaped people walk, I have seen people than can't bend, bend. How about you find a local Church get together with a mission team and go on a few trips.

04-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by elecktricity
I have been on many missions trips were people have been healed. I have seen blind people that were able to see, I have seen handicaped people walk, I have seen people than can't bend, bend. How about you find a local Church get together with a mission team and go on a few trips.
Its all crap, My primary school was catholic. Highschool was catholic. We went to the church for mass once a week and talked all that weird stuff with bishops at the front breaking bread etc.. I used to believe in god then but now ive seen sence! Its all stupid and I'm very shocked I believed in it then. I reckon its all make believe a bit like (I cant say it theres younger people here but you know) just to give faith inside people.

04-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Lauren is offline Lauren
Expertise:
Software:

Lauren is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Lauren

Old

Originally Posted by Stephen
Thats pathetic, thats just all theories no evidence. I really wish somone could just prove to all those believers its not real!
You'll regret that when you're sent to hell

04-11-2005, 08:05 PM
jamesyfx is offline jamesyfx
Expertise: Design
Software: TextEdit

jamesyfx is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jamesyfx

Old

I've been to Lourdes twice, and nothing happened. I still think it was a bunch of splurge.

04-11-2005, 08:06 PM
RackChat is offline RackChat
Expertise:
Software:

RackChat is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to RackChat

Old

Nothing can be proven. You can't prove God exists and you can't prove he doesn't. If he did create the universe, what created him? There is a beginning and an end to everything, nothing is eternal.

Then again the Big Bang theory can't be explained either. What amassed into a ball so massive that it exploded into an ever expanding universe. What was present before that and created this ball. Who/what created the particles that made up this massive ball that sparked the big bang. What made inert particles spawn microbiological life.

Nobody will ever know. For all we know this whole world could be inexistant.

Just enjoy life and belive in what you want, wont make much difference in the end.

-Alex

04-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Lauren is offline Lauren
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Just enjoy life and belive in what you want, wont make much difference in the end.
You don't know that it won't matter in the end. If you don't believe and there is a God, what will you do?

04-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Originally Posted by RackChat
Nothing can be proven. You can't prove God exists and you can't prove he doesn't. If he did create the universe, what created him? There is a beginning and an end to everything, nothing is eternal.

Then again the Big Bang theory can't be explained either. What amassed into a ball so massive that it exploded into an ever expanding universe. What was present before that and created this ball. Who/what created the particles that made up this massive ball that sparked the big bang. What made inert particles spawn microbiological life. Nobody will ever know. For all we know this whole world could be inexistant.

-Alex
Yes but if your saying it like that, You dont assume things that havent been proved exist. I might write a document one day on my site about a load of crap saying somthing I made up exists.

04-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Lauren is offline Lauren
Expertise:
Software:

Old

I've been to Lourdes twice, and nothing happened. I still think it was a bunch of splurge
Were you with a person who needed healing? Were you looking to be healed yourself? Did you have faith in God at the time and really truly believe that it would change your life?

Closed Thread  
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >