Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1020 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion :

(tf) Xbox 360 Gamers

Thread title: (tf) Xbox 360 Gamers
Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
12-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Catalyst is offline Catalyst
Expertise: Design
Software:

Catalyst is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to Catalyst

Old  (tf) Xbox 360 Gamers

I know there has been something similar to this posted in the past, but since the holiday season is here, I figured I would post this thread. I just bought a new game (from my Birthday yesterday), so I also wanted to see which games you guys have as well.

If you own an Xbox 360 and you have an Xbox Live account, post your gamertag followed by the games you currently play online.

Thanks, appreciated.
vX

12-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Catalyst is offline Catalyst
Expertise: Design
Software:

Catalyst is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to Catalyst

Old

Gamertag:
MLG DIABLO

Games:
Call of Duty 4 (amazing game)
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Halo 3

12-04-2007, 09:01 PM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old

Gamertag: Hyrdoaids

Games:
Halo 3

thats pretty much it. I don't really play any games on live.

12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Last night I decided to quit gaming for good and told my dad to sell my 360 + all of my games. (My 360 is in Missouri and it was going to be shipped up to me but I don't want it anymore )

12-04-2007, 10:12 PM
jasonm56 is offline jasonm56
Expertise: xhtml/css, jquery, php, mysql
Software:

jasonm56 is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to jasonm56

Old

Why would you quit for good? Heck I have a couple friends who HATE playing games, yet every once in a while they will come over and want to play all night...I bet you'll get an urge for gaming sooner or later.

12-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Retro_X is offline Retro_X
Expertise:
Software:

Retro_X is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Retro_X Send a message via MSN to Retro_X Send a message via Yahoo to Retro_X

Old

GamerTag: FetalSage

Games:

Many, hehe. Just invite me if I'm online, might be in the mood for that game.

12-04-2007, 10:17 PM
phractured is offline phractured
Expertise:
Software:

phractured is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to phractured

Old

Phractured

Halo 3
Call of Duity 4

12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
Impluo is offline Impluo
Expertise: programming
Software: Notepad

Impluo is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by jasonm56 View Post
Why would you quit for good? Heck I have a couple friends who HATE playing games, yet every once in a while they will come over and want to play all night...I bet you'll get an urge for gaming sooner or later.
When I was young I had plenty of gaming systems but I played them casually and spent most of my time hanging outside playing with my friends.

When I moved to Missouri all of the people I first became friends with didn't do anything but play games, the didn't hang out and do things, well I guess they did hang out. If they hung out, it was them all over at a house playing games together. It was like that for the 8 years that I lived there.

When I went through basic training and made it to tech school I made a lot of new friends all of which liked to go hang out and do stuff outside. Some of my friends had 360's and we played it casually, if anything it was usually Guitar Hero that we played but it was very rare that we'd jump on the console.

Now that I'm in Alaska all of my coworkers think it sucks living up here and they just sit inside all day playing games, I don't want to have friends like that again. That lifestyle is so boring...

Hanging out is very broad to me. To me it encompasses anything I want to do with my friends.

Stuff I did with my friends at tech school:

going out bowling, going out to the movies, watching movies together in the break room, sitting around eating pizza together in the break room or going out for dinner (we used the break room because my female friends weren't allowed on the male floor at tech school and vice versa ), walking around in the evening just talking, going to the mall, walking out along the beach, etc. Would I play a stupid game in the park? Yes I would. Yea I never grew up I guess I'm just very playful.

Compared to what I did with my friends in Missouri:

Sitting around playing Halo together (up to 16 people at a house), staying at home and playing Diablo II online with my friends, staying a home and playing WoW online with a friend, staying at home and playing Lineage II online with a friend, playing Dungeons and Dragons over at a friends house, playing Magic The Gathering card game over at a friends house, staying at home and playing with xbox live friends all day/night, staying at home and playing halo 2 online with 3 of my friends (we all stayed at our own houses). I couldn't get my friends to do anything outside. The friend I played Lineage II and WoW with we knew of each other since 8th grade when I moved here but we didn't really start talking to each other until 11th grade, when we graduated high school we kept playing games together but since we didn't hang out outside of school the only communication was kept through the internet. It's been 3 years since I've graduated and I've only seen him twice since then. Once when we went to buy WoW at the midnight launch and then again when he showed up at my house with one of his air force friends that wanted to meet me since we had been playing games together online.

Meeting my friends in tech school reminded me of all the fun I had from my oldest memories up until the age of 13 and that my life from 13 to 20 sucked. Then for the 4 1/2 months I was in tech school I had fun in my life again and now that I'm here in Alaska the people I will be sitting next to all day every day for THE NEXT 3 YEARS will be just like my friends from Missouri. Before I joined the AF I would just wake up in the morning, take a shower, play games until I was hungry, so I'd go toss something in the microwave, stove, or oven then go back to playing games. I didn't care about anything.

Having reflected on my past though just makes me sick of gaming in general. So I'm pretty much gone for good now from the gaming world. Who knows I might come back to play something some day but I'm quite a bit different now after going through tech school. Before I was very apathetic abut everything in life. I've always lived in my own little world inside my head. I would make good friends and then eventually have to move like 7 years later (I'm a Air Force brat). It never bothered me having to leave them behind, in fact I didn't care at all and never cared to really bring back the memories we shared. My tech school friends I knew anywhere from 1 - 4 1/2 months but they have been closer to me than anyone I've ever known in life. I miss them everyday, which is something I've never felt before. for anyone

12-05-2007, 05:57 AM
the matt is offline the matt
Expertise:
Software:

the matt is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to the matt

Old

Gamertag: Baller619

Games: Halo 3

12-05-2007, 12:49 PM
Gatt is offline Gatt
Expertise: Design & Development
Software: Photoshop

Gatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Gatt Send a message via Skype™ to Gatt

Old

Gamertag: matt1288
Games: Call of duty 4, Halo 3, Winning Eleven 2008 (aka PES), Assasins Creed, Gears of War, Medal Of Honour: Airborn, Guitar Hero 3 and so on.

Closed Thread  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >