Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 573 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Developed Image Compression Service

Thread title: Developed Image Compression Service
Closed Thread    
03-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Anthony is offline Anthony
Expertise:
Software:

Anthony is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Anthony

Old  Developed Image Compression Service

ImageSquash.com

Website Overview
ImageSquash.com is a unique, online image compression and resizing service. The website offers free image compression with no need to download any third party software, and with no need for the user to have any technical knowledge on image resizing or compression.

The websites front-end visual appearance was custom created by myself, and professionally coded into XHTML and CSS without the use of tables. The websites backend was also fully custom and was created by ICDSoftware.com – Please feel free to test out the system and inform yourself of its integrity, speed and quality.

Website Traffic
Traffic and visitors are driven to ImageSquash.com from a number of different mediums:

TalkFreelance.com – I purchased a $50 banner position on TalkFreelance for a whole month. This banner is featured in rotation with several other banners on all inside pages of the forum.

PhotographyCorner.com – I purchased a $60 ‘Recommended Links’ position on the main page of the website. This is in place for a full month.

FloridaCarClub.com – On this website I purchased for $30 a small sized graphic banner on the right hand menu of the forums for a whole month. I also received a mention in their forum-wide newsletter and my own forum dedicated to ImageSquash.com.

IMG-Upload.com – I have purchased a text link for $10 for the whole month on the popular image hosting website IMG-Upload.com.

Google Adwords – I used a free £30 (roughly $60 USD) voucher to advertise ImageSquash.com over peoples adverts on Google Adsense. I set the CPC (Cost Per Click) to £0.05 (roughly $0.10) with the maximum limit of £3 per day.

Myspace.com – I have been advertising ImageSquash.com to a lot of Myspace.com users by sending out small bulletins every once in a while from several accounts. This has generated a fair bit of activity and traffic on a regular basis, not to mention return users.

All traffic statistics, referrals, etc are available for viewing here:

http://www.imagesquash.com/mint/

Website Advertising Revenue
Since the launch of ImageSquash.com on March 9th (Thursday) 2006 we have held a very impressive Google Adsense revenue record, as well as a private advertiser record. Below are the screenshots for this months private text link advertisers payments, as well as the google adsense revenue for our first week in operation.

http://www.imagesquash.com/sale/

As you can probably see I no longer run Adsense on the website. This is due to my need for the space to advertise two other sites I was wishing to launch. This can be rectified without worry.

Website Widgets
As you can see, ImageSquash.com has a license of Mint installed. This license will be fully transferred to the new owner, and installed on your web server after the sale has been completed. For more information on Mint please visit:

http://www.haveamint.com

I also run some advertisement rotation and management software called PHPAdsNew. This is free software, however I have no problem integrating it into your website and installing it on your server after completion of the sale. For more information please visit:

http://www.phpadsnew.com

The Asking Price
For the whole of ImageSquash.com I would entertain offers between $900 (USD) and $1500 (USD). I am basing this websites sale request on it’s current revenue stats for this month and the past week, and also its growth potential.

Minimal maintenance is required, as the script practically makes everything automatic and runs the site for me. There are no bugs at all within the code, and everything works perfectly fine for the users.

Payment is accepted via paypal.

Thanks very much for your time.

03-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Website sold!

03-20-2006, 01:04 AM
Bryan vD is offline Bryan vD
Software:

Bryan vD is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by velizio
Website sold!
Now you should buy mine.

Seriously though, good job on the fast sale.

03-20-2006, 01:05 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Thanks

03-20-2006, 01:10 AM
sm0ke is offline sm0ke
Expertise:
Software:

sm0ke is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sm0ke Send a message via MSN to sm0ke

Old

Nice sale Anthony.

03-20-2006, 02:01 AM
MaTrIxLoVeR is offline MaTrIxLoVeR
Software:

MaTrIxLoVeR is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to MaTrIxLoVeR

Old

Nice sale. I also saw this on Sitepoint.

03-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Bryan Le is offline Bryan Le
Expertise:
Software:

Bryan Le is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Bryan Le Send a message via MSN to Bryan Le

Old

Congrats on sale.

The owner better keep the paid links...

03-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Expertise:
Software:

Old

Don't worry Bryan, I've sent him the expiry dates of the links and they will be up until then!

03-20-2006, 04:59 PM
LeeD is offline LeeD
Expertise:
Software:

LeeD is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to LeeD Send a message via MSN to LeeD Send a message via Yahoo to LeeD

Old

Anthony, IM me when you can.

Closed Thread