Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 679 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

The View Finder Blog - a technology review blog/podcast

Thread title: The View Finder Blog - a technology review blog/podcast
Closed Thread    
09-02-2007, 10:01 PM
zerotothe5th is offline zerotothe5th
Software:

zerotothe5th is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to zerotothe5th

Old  The View Finder Blog - a technology review blog/podcast

Hello all,

I have decided to sell my technology review blog The View Finder Blog (www.theviewfinderblog.com). This blog has around 35 posts which are mainly written reviews but also include two video reviews and six podcast episodes.

ABOUT THE SITE

The View Finder Blog has been operational for almost five months. I have kept it up to date by myself by posting several reviews per week when I was able to. I have submitted the blog's RSS feed to the Random Shapes blog network which provides some traffic each time a post is made. The domain theviewfinderblog.com is registered at Namecheap and does not expire for six or seven months.

TVFB is using a free WordPress theme called iTheme, and is unmodified. However, I do have two logos for the podcast and one banner for the site. (See them upon request.)

There is not much traffic at the moment, because as you can see the blog hasn't been updated since August 15th (and even then it was not frequent). In the month of August the site averaged around 60-70 daily uniques, and if it was updated it would be MUCH higher. I don't have Adsense installed so I haven't made any revenue, but again, it has great potential.
Traffic stats: Here, here, and here.

ABOUT THE PODCAST

The View Finder Podcast has six total episodes. We usually record for 20-40 minutes and review applications, software, hardware, or anything technological that we can think of. The podcast could be carried on by a new owner, or completely removed from the website. The podcast is up on iTunes and PodcastAlley, and has 14 feed subscribers at the moment (it was higher when it was active).

WHAT'S INCLUDED

-The domain theviewfinderblog.com registered at Namecheap
-All content you can see on the site (written reviews, video reviews, and podcast episodes)
-Two custom logos (for the podcast) and one advertising banner (for the main site)

Please look through the site very carefully before making a decision. I have spent many hours developing this site and working on the content. I am selling it because I don't have the time to keep it updated anymore, but it has great potential.

STARTING BID: $50
BUY IT NOW: $125

BIDDING INCREMENTS: $5

The auction has no set end time as of now, I will see how the bidding goes.

Closed Thread