View Single Post
12-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Chris Suyeda is offline Chris Suyeda
Expertise:
Software:

Chris Suyeda is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Chris Suyeda Send a message via MSN to Chris Suyeda Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Suyeda

Old  Behind The Scenes: Chris Suyeda

Hello there!

I'm 18 years old and currently residing in Yuba City, CA. A full time student, part time (really, full time) cashier at Sam's Club (a business warehouse), also an aspiring photographer, and finally I am a freelance graphic designer of three years.

Don't under estimate me, just because I am an aspiring photographer doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes towards cameras. I plan on purchasing a Nikon D50 in the near future.

As a graphic designer, I've completed many projects and have written many tutorials. I've worked with a few companies; Ravix Media, Realm Designs, and Hatchet Designs. I'll be posting some of my work throughout the time I am here posting.

Also, I am the owner of http://www.lovethatsound.com, a community where people from any part of the musical spectrum can come together, discuss, learn, develop, and promote. We will provide users the latest news, interviews, reviews, contests, and much more.

If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask.