View Single Post
03-23-2006, 10:40 PM
cpr is offline cpr
Expertise: Design
Software: Photoshop

cpr is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Nope, i've not read the rest of the thread but did you design any of the t-shirts? The first one looks sweet and the background works well with it.

I think the site could be improved in a number of ways:
- Change the navigation or at least increase the size of it, i think it's the little black and white squares that are making me dislike it.
- The black vertical lines look a bit random, i'd possibly lower the opacity and make them fade out.
- The black patch of airbrushing looks totally out of place, just seems as though you have selected the airbrush and clicked it 3 or 4 times and then just left it,
- The three things above the logo don't look that good either, i just see them and think 'whats the point'.
- I like the grafiti style bit in the top right, i'd probably lower the opacity and change it too a similar colour to the background greenish colour.

One thing i'd possibly be do is get rid of all the black bits at the top or at least lower the opacity of them all a lot so they are like the other object that is replicated in the header.

Besides the above points i actually like the layout, it's just the random black objects that let it down.