Thread: Change it Back
View Single Post
03-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Bazza` is offline Bazza`
Expertise:
Software:

Bazza` is on a distinguished road

Old

I don't think the structure is staying like this, although I can't say I fully know what is going on at the moment.

The Market Place is better opened up rather than being hidden but I don't think it looks good being at the top and from what I can recall it wasn't actually planned to be at the top so I wouldn't be suprise dif that gets moved once Zee gets back.

As for the General Chat sections being at the bottom, I don't think that really matters. If you come here just for the general chit-chat (and a lot of people do we are a talky community after all) then you simply just scroll right down to the bottom to see it.

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if you see the forums move a bout a little bit over the next couple of days so I guess all I can say is please bear with it until it gets sorted

Can TFL get some new moderators/admins. They should get some of the active people with a good oppinion like BidJam. We need some more actual members to turn into mods!

Thanks
Last time we brought on a number of new mods everyone complained we had too many mods. We are looking at the staff situation though and sooner or later there will probably be new additions to the staff but staff will certainly not be picked based on how much they post