View Single Post
08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
jm is offline jm
Expertise:
Software:

jm is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking for five new jobs to do [Hire Me]

Hello everyone, I have decided that I want to get my head down and try getting five new projects done as soon as possible.

As some of you might be happy to hear, I will be looking to do jobs that are $200+.

This means my summerdeal I just recently done is still active. For $200 I will design you a main page & subpage

As usual I will work using my methods of payment, upon first preview I will ask for $100 (50%) and then on final preview (final version) I will ask for the other $100. I want to make at least £500 over the next week or so to go towards stuff that I am needing for university etc.

I also have made a personal rule up when dealing with clients. If I complete the design and you don't have the second part of the payment, I will be contacting you for a 24 hours - 48 hours period. If within a 72 hour period and you don't have the final part of the payment, your design will be binned or sold off and you won't be refunded.

It makes it all so much easier for me as I have put dedicated work in trying to satisfy to your extent and its basically disrespectful.

If you want to see previous work then please look below :

Work
Recent

Thankyou!