View Single Post
11-14-2011, 05:33 PM
Dan is offline Dan
Software:

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old

Why do you think I am upset and why are you so angry? We're not discussing my prototype. Nobody is comparing.

Nevertheless, I will humour you.

You understand the structure came from me. I took intuitive to build something before even consulting Artashes. CPR and others had the opportunity to design TF long before I, did you have a chance to compare them too?

I'm never contempt with my level of work, and I'm always looking to improve and constantly learning. I prototyped my version of TF little over a year ago, I've changed so much since then, and I would do a lot of things differently now.

This is why I resigned as staff. I'm not a yes man. I will voice my opinion regardless if it's popular. I don't appreciate your smug attitude towards me. I have not been immature, rude or intollerably to anyone. I digress.

Unfortunately the poll Artashes set-up used one of my poorer pages that admittedly wasn't up to standards. I sliced and diced that structure so much in other pages you did not see. If Artashes had gave both designs equal opportunity I'm sure the poll wouldn't of been one-sided. Again, I digress.

It is also evident that a good designer who has usability in his design, can not find it in yours.
CPR took most of my elements. I think you're talking gibberish and trying to sound smart. Sorry.