View Single Post
01-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Andrew R is offline Andrew R
Expertise:
Software:

Andrew R is on a distinguished road

Old

You are making it sound like your the only one here who learned on your own and do it for your free time. I've read only 1 site on how to code HTML/CSS and that was w3schools. The rest I have learned by example.

Regarding the prethough period, I always spend about 20-30 minutes before I code to best layout the code in my mind before I do one keystroke. That's why normally, I can code layouts I once though impossible such as this.

And about pricing, you are saying you keep on trying to be the cheapest to get work, but what does that say about your coding? If you need to underprice to get work, there is something wrong with your code where people will only code you for a certain amount of money. The only time I underprice was during the holiday season when I wanted to be kind to others..

I could go on and on, just because you are making yourself sound like the best coder out there, but honestly, I don't think it's worth the time. You may not have known people code like that, but you don't have to plug your amazing coding skills in other peoples faces because of it.