View Single Post
01-22-2008, 08:28 PM
creativejen is offline creativejen
Expertise: design, front-end markup
Software: Photoshop

creativejen is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via MSN to creativejen

Old

Ok, I have had 2 designers so far who have tried to come up with something. Which both came out unsuccessful, and now I have another guy working on something.

The deadline has been set to friday, otherwise I won't have a logo except from some simple text.

If you wanting to take this job on, please read my post. I clearly ask for you to get in contact with me, via email or msn. Both addresses are the same for both. You need to ready yourself with 3-5 examples of work that are close to the examples I have provided. Another example is the logo on here, http://www.imgloader.com/

If you cannot do that sort of work by friday, or you have hesitation with creativity/inspiration, then do not bother contacting me.

I'm looking for something simple, clean, effective in rememberence, and which will also match the layout for the site. It will look good in your portfolio if you are successful, and I am only wanting great, reliable designers to come forward.

If that's not enough information, I don't know what is. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask, then ask. I won't bite. I work with people on a straight forward and clean basis, any hassle and it doesn't look good on you. Don't let me down if you think about approaching.