View Single Post
03-31-2005, 10:04 PM
web is offline web
Software:

web is on a distinguished road

Old

I made the assumption because if it wasn't solely for the money you wouldn't care if he paid you or not. You would understand his predicament and the reasoning behind his actions. It's not a haneous crime; IT IS a just decision and I support it fully. It wasn't even an event, you had no competition thus there cannot theoretically be a winner. Besides, if this was a contest holder of a $350 webdesign contest and only one person entered a mediocre design, it would be just for us to say that there was no actual contest and the holder does therefore not have to concede in paying that one person. We aren't being biased, it's just something that happens to everyone. Now, if you were in it for the fun and experience, you'd take the compliments and leave it at that. If he did decide to pay you, it would be at the utmost kindness. If he does not decide to pay you, I would have to say that he has a valid reasoning behind it. I contemplated entering, and even had some photos I could've entered. I knew I might have won at least a few bucks, but I realized it wasn't worth it and I figured it'd be best if Salathe would just save his money for something better.

Regards,
Matt