View Single Post
04-21-2007, 07:26 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Your the one with the threats and I just wanted eveyone to see you for what you really are.

So if you want to handle it in private, why don't you head on over to Oaklawn cemetary. Meet you there

i'm sorry, you crossed the line, when you threatened my family. I have taken all I am going to take from you, you can call me a kid, you can call me a liar, trash, and even a theif, but you will not bring my family into this, you just don't know what you caused yourself. I wonder how your friends will feel about you after you get their asses kicked lol

Am I being unprofessional now? You bet. Professionalism stops when you begin to attack me personally, and threaten my family.

We will now handle this one of 2 ways. You will either make good on your threat, or we can make this a legal matter, in which I now have proof of a threat.

you had no problem making this all public when you accussed me of being a liar and theif, now when I called you out and provided proof of what you were really about, now you want to be private.

You could have ended this long ago, but you decided to make things personal, well the gloves are off, let's roll!