Thread: Hating IE
View Single Post
04-07-2005, 12:23 AM
Legendary is offline Legendary
Software:

Legendary is on a distinguished road

Old

Everyone complains about what they have, I bet your wifes and girlfriends are complaining about how bad you are in bed but I don't see you improving anything!!

Oh, Oh!! Yeah, she just complained again!!

C'mon people!! Think you can do better? Then create your own version of windows. Don't like IE support for CSS? Okay, IE is only about 5 years old where as FF is like brand new. Where is the sense in everyone? Okay, why don't we compare IE 6.0 to NetScape? Common sense people!! New things are better than old things in technology. Eventually, MS will release a new version of IE that will be even better than FF. If its not IE, then I'm sure someone will release something that is better than FF. Its how technology works. No matter how good or great something is, there is always something BETTER or GREATER!!

As for the code, if you can't even code so your page to simply display right in IE and FF, then stop doing it and pick up a book or read some tutorials. Its not the broswers fault, its your fault that you aren't educated enough to do it.