01-23-2006, 06:37 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

Hello Mate!

Firstly, welcome to Talkfreelance!

I would like to ensure anyone who has ever been part of a community that has since been sold and declined into a state of povety, that isn't what's about to happen here! Talkfreelance means alot to me, it's my "baby" if you like. I'm still admin, i'm still going to be visiting daily and posting, helping out with decisions and let's not forget my fantastic promotions! (which will be back very shortly!).

The fact is, I couldn't take Talkfreelance to where I wanted it to be, Talkfreelance really does require some serious financial backing to improve, something I lacked. Talkfreelance is one of the best communities i've ever been a part of (and that's not because i'm admin) I really do believe we have some fantastic members, intelligent discussion and a laugh most of the time!

Regardless of whether i'm admin or not.....i'd still be visiting Talkfreelance daily because it's a community that interests me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Talkfreelance develop under a third owner, Good luck and best wishes for 2006!