View Single Post
05-26-2006, 07:32 AM
flez is offline flez
Expertise:
Software:

flez is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Julian
Please explain how it shows the evolution of fire.
Yeah, sorry, I didn't explain myself too well. I didn't mean evolution, as evolution means changing something, I should have said creation, to fit the name, so the name/text complement the symbol.
The two circles represent the development, the white one to go with the text color, to link the symbol with the text, the orange one to link the white with the fire, and finally the fire symbol, but keeping the circle inside of it to link it with the other two circle. So I've positionned the symbol so it's continuing from the text:

But while making this image, I remarked that to improve that movement, I should maybe put the symbol on the other side, to follow the left to right reading of the text:

So in this one, I tried to apply a bit of what you said, I adjusted the kerning, resize the symbol and used the same font. But I've just added a little bold to the fire text:

And now I think this one looks better. Any suggestion or objections about the changes I've made?

I thank you a lot for your comment Julian! You really helped me go forward with this logo .