View Single Post
08-24-2007, 06:34 AM
Baby Boy is offline Baby Boy
Software:

Baby Boy is on a distinguished road

Old

Let's face it; if a car salesmen opened the hood for the average consumer, all they would see is a shiny..(or worn) engine. Consumers are more interested in appearance, potentionally how long you can run it for, and what they are told about it.
That is for your average consumer, NOT you average potential success story. If someone wants to learn by reading my blog and wants to take it serious, they'll think "quality over looks." Ever head of the saying "Content is King?"

Selling a website involves getting interested partys. If you want to do weird comparisons; put a fat chick ugly girl and a pretty skinny girl at a party. Who do you think will get the most phone numbers?(Buyers)
If the fat girl stays smelling nice and her attitude and everything is good and she treats her man fairly, she has better quality and a higher chance. Tell me what guy wants a girl that is gonna act like an ******* over stupid stuff, even if she is skinny with a model look. Sooner or later, the guy is going to leave that girl (or in this case, the readers will leave my site if I don't give them good quality.)

Of course not; but I have mechanic knowledge. People in general do not. So what do you think they expect? They look at the shiny paint job, the sparkling logo attached to the back of the car and how nice the inside is. Then they will hear about the engine. As long as the engine works and the consumer is told something positive about it; they like it.
These aren't consumer's, these are LAZY people Sorry 2 say...