Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 916 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Established Job Search Engine - Great Niche - High $$$ Potential >>>>>

Thread title: Established Job Search Engine - Great Niche - High $$$ Potential >>>>>
03-08-2009, 10:57 PM
ibizstartups is offline ibizstartups
Software:

ibizstartups is on a distinguished road

Old  Established Job Search Engine - Great Niche - High $$$ Potential >>>>>

My business partner and I have parted ways, and after some serious consideration I've decided to to sell this awesome site.

This is a very unique niche job search engine using drupal, that has an incredible amount of potential. I just don't have the proper time to either market it or maintain it. We've spent over $600 alone, just to develop this, and it's worth every penny and A LOT more. The main idea behind this site is to allow users to search multiple job sites at once. This a niche job site which adds a tremendous value but also makes it easier to market.

Monetization can be generated from users clicking on ads, however there's also a module that will allow users to have an account, post their resume and feature it on the front page. Seeing how the economy is worldwide, many people are desperate to find a job. You could charge for user features such as resume posting, if you wanted to.

Just a few of many features:

- Can pull feeds from virtually any job site. It's currently setup to pull feeds from monster.ca and working.com.

- Complete management of imported job feeds

- user registration

- search index settings

- complete management of users

- internal user communication. (users can send other users messages)

- automatic adsense integration. (any other ad network can also be integrated)

and much more..

The domain itself retains high value, is a page rank 3, and has been registered since 2003 (never dropped).

Normally I wouldn't consider selling this particular site for anything less than $1200. However, this is your opportunity to own a premium property for much less. Why?

Reason #1

Since I've not had the time to maintain this site since it was launched, the job feeds for the search engine system need to be updated. As you will quickly see, the job listing results being pulled are not being updated properly. However, this is a very easy fix and I will absolutely guarantee to fix this for the buyer. This isn't something that needs to be done very often at all.

Reason #2

The adense account being used was under my aforementioned business partner, and I no longer have access to his account. However, the current revenues of $9/mo that the site earns is extremely negligible, considering the true potential of this site. So it really should not be taken into consideration when estimating the true value of this site

Therefore to be absolutely fair, I will only require the winning buyer to pay 50% down of the winning bid. After that, I will have my programmer correct the feed, and immediately send all the files, and transfer the domain. Only then will the remaining 50% be due. I will accept verified paypal only.

I've put together various screenshots, below.

admin1
admin2
admin3
admin4
admin5
admin6

Stats1
Stats2

Domain Archive

Starting bid: $500
increments: $10
BIN: $800

Auction ends 24 hours after the time of this post. There is no reserve. Highest bidder wins!

Please do not comment unless you're seriously interested and capable of purchasing this site. Pm me if you have very specific questions.

03-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Software:

Old

I forgot to add that hosting for 6 months, is included. it's currently on vps that's $45/mo and 6 months in advance have already been paid for. That alone is a $270 value. This is too good an opportunity to pass up folks!

03-09-2009, 12:08 AM
Software:

Old

Please keep in mind that the BIN price is roughly what we spent on development costs, alone. Add the premium, page rank 3 domain, traffic, hosting, and potential and you'll quickly see how much of a rare, amazing deal this is.

03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
Software:

Old

Lowering the BIN to an absurdly low $395.

If it doesn't sell for this price, then I'm going to just keep it and continue to market it myself. Again, $270 in web hosting is included, and over $600 of programing has been invested. Not to mention the value of the targeted, premium domain and $10 a month adsense already coming in. So a $395 BIN is an absolute steal.

03-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Software:

Old

Any offers before I pull this completely off the market?

03-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Conrad is offline Conrad
Software:

Conrad is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Conrad

Old

all images are down

03-29-2009, 05:35 PM
nomatch is offline nomatch
Software:

nomatch is on a distinguished road

Old

would be interested, let me know the details

03-29-2009, 06:16 PM
triadink is offline triadink
Software:

triadink is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to triadink Send a message via Yahoo to triadink

Old

yep all dead links

03-30-2009, 01:07 AM
mm is offline mm
Expertise:
Software:

mm is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to mm Send a message via MSN to mm Send a message via Skype™ to mm

Old

I'm interested, but all the images are down.

How hard would it be to add other feeds? I'm thinking Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, and localized job posting sites need to be added. How much work/extra coding would you expect to achieve that? Would your coder be available to finish unfinished parts of the site, and if so what is his rate?

03-30-2009, 02:19 AM
redrory is offline redrory
Expertise:
Software:

redrory is on a distinguished road

Old

Update links..please..