Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1653 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Your Own Articles are More Then Content!

Thread title: Your Own Articles are More Then Content!
Closed Thread    
10-04-2005, 02:19 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old  Your Own Articles are More Then Content!

by: Anthony Jewell

If you are someone like me that writes articles on a daily basis and includes them on your website for your visitors to read then you might be missing out on something big. Articles are not only a great free resource to offer your visitors but they are a big resource tool that you may not be using to its full potential. There are hundreds and hundreds of site out there as well as thousands of ezines that would love to offer your articles free to their visitors. Now you may be wondering how this will affect you or actually be a resource tool for your website? Well you've got alot to learn, so lets get started.

Your articles can be placed on hundreds of sites around the net to give hundreds of thousands of visitors free access to information on all sorts of subjects. How this translates to you is that when someone reads your article they will start to get interest not only in you but also they will want to find out more about what you offer. So now you think "how do they find out more?". Simple. They will visit your website and as simple as it was to write your article you have now just received a new visitor to your website. A future possible client that will come back to your website not only to view your articles but possibly also to purchase your products. Though the great thing is that it doesn't just stop at one visitors. A single article can bring hundreds or thousands of visitors in its life span online. What a great way to get new visitors to your website at no cost and it is something that you already do every day!

Now if you don't already write articles then you should. They are very easy and if you don't know what to write about then just take a look around some sites and get inspired in the things you enjoy. Also it is a great idea to write about topics related to your website. Most effective articles are around 200-600 words long and contains timbits of information all throughout it. You want to write an article so it is informative but also so that it leaves the reader wanting more(this is so they will want to find out more about you).

Articles are a great viral marketing tool. The reason they are called viral is that they spread out through many sites. One article can be placed on a popular site and then the visitors from that site use it on their site(of course giving you credit for it). Then other uses for their site and before you know it that one article you placed on one site is now spread out over 50 different sites(or more). This will increase your daily visitors and create an interest in your website.
----------------------------------------------------
Anthony Jewell has over 6 Years experience in the Web & Graphics World. You can visit my business and join in conversation at http://www.logo2d.com & http://www.logo2d.com/forum

©Copyright 2005 Logo2D.com : Feel free to use this article freely but please keep in the copyright

10-21-2005, 04:56 PM
DateinaDash is offline DateinaDash
Expertise:
Software:

DateinaDash is on a distinguished road

Old

I really do love your articles, they're straight to the point and don't waffle on about irrelevent information. I might try my hand at writing a few articles for this forum, where is a good place to submit articles or publish them?

10-21-2005, 11:43 PM
logo2d is offline logo2d
Expertise:
Software:

logo2d is on a distinguished road

Old

Hi,

Thanks. I try to write them as though I was reading them. Keeping them informative but interesting in ways.

Great to hear. I have a good size list of where you can publish your articles as well you can add them on Logo2D.com under our article section. It is free to sign up and we always enjoy having new authors. If you would like this list you can email me at info@logo2d.com and I would be happy to give it to you. Take care.

Anthony,
www.Logo2D.com

Closed Thread