Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1477 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     General Discussion     Member Introductions :

Hello TFL

Thread title: Hello TFL
12-16-2011, 12:45 PM
KarlPurk is offline KarlPurk
Expertise: PHP
Software: Zend Studio

KarlPurk is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to KarlPurk

Old  Hello TFL

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself, my name's Karl and I live in the UK. I'm 29 years old and have been developing websites for the past 7 years. If I'm completely honest I don't spend too much time on forums because when I'm at my computer I'm usually writing code. But I'm here to change that!

I love PHP and would consider myself an advanced programmer, with an interest in subjects such as design patterns and re-factoring. Producing high quality code, fast.

Looking forward to meeting some like minded people and expanding my social circle

Karl

- Edit, I've just realised that I abbreviated TalkFreelance wrong in topic, sorry!

12-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Artashes is offline Artashes
Expertise: Media, business development
Software: Excel, Pen&Paper, Slack, Figma

Artashes is on a distinguished road

Old

Hey Karl,

Fascinating intro, thank you for taking the time to tell us a few words about yourself. Don't worry, it has been a long discussion of whether the abbreviation for the site should be TF or TFL. Personally I go for TF, but both will take the point across.

Thank you for joining and I certainly hope to get to know you in the process. We are going through some changes (coding the new theme currently) so stick around. In the meantime, if you have a link to your site or your portfolio, please do share.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly.