Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1738 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Search Engine Optimization :

Want to rank on the 1st page of Google? Read this thread!

Thread title: Want to rank on the 1st page of Google? Read this thread!
02-18-2013, 01:41 PM
JacktheFlipper is offline JacktheFlipper
Expertise:
Software:

JacktheFlipper is an unknown quantity at this point

Old  Want to rank on the 1st page of Google? Read this thread!

Are you looking to rank your website on the first page of Google? Well you've come to the right place!

As a website developer I have decided to offer my SEO services to get you ranked in Google for your chosen keywords and for a price that is around 5% of what most SEO companies charge!

Yes thats right - 5%!! So you're getting a 95% discount.

You may have bought many link building packages in the past and wasted $XX-$XXX. But did this service work? Did it help achieve the rankings you desired? Did it help boost your SERPs like they claimed? No? Well I'm not surprised as almost no SEO companies truly understand how SEO works, and how can they with so many employees with different ideas?

So what am I offering?
With this cheap package, you are getting a 6 site link wheel which will have a page rank of between 3 and 8. I will then ping the web 2.0s. Finally I will build 3000 backlinks to your 6 link wheel websites. This will add a huge amount of link juice to your website and build your rank within Google.

So you're wondering how I know this?
For the past 8 years I have been working with companies within the UK and Europe build successful and strong websites. I even have hundreds of websites I own myself that are ranking on google for a number of keywords.

Why am I offering this service?
Ranking websites has become second nature and with so much experience I feel I should offer my knowledge to others to help build their websites.

You will be provided with a report of the work we have carried out and you will also be provided with all login details for your link wheel.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will answer all queries within 24 hours.