Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1148 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

$1000 in a month.

Thread title: $1000 in a month.
Closed Thread    
01-26-2006, 03:13 PM
juvanescence is offline juvanescence
Expertise:
Software:

juvanescence is on a distinguished road

Old  $1000 in a month.

Hi.

I have recently recieved some bad news with regard to my car needing a new engine. I am therefore looking for some extra jobs to get the money together to pay for the work.

I am willing to do animated and static banners at half the advertised price on the BannersGod site. I would not be able to offer the added 3 for 2 offer however.

I am also available for logo design and vectorisation of previous low resolution logos. These will all be done professionally by myself away from my main company, but you may view previous examples via the j-design.biz website in my signature.

So in brief:

Banner Design - half stated price.
Logo Design - $40, 3 unique concepts, unlimited revisions.

If you have any other needs please contact me to receive a price.

Please email: sales(at)bannersgod.co.uk with ($1000) in the title with all orders.

These offers are open until the end of February 2006, or until the $1000 amount is met.

Payment must be made upfront, and sorry but no refunds will be given unless under certain circumstances.

Thank you for reading this.

Closed Thread