Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 876 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     Programming     Development Software and Tools :

Gallery with paypal checkout

Thread title: Gallery with paypal checkout
10-26-2010, 04:46 PM
eightzerotwo is offline eightzerotwo
Expertise: design
Software: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash

eightzerotwo is on a distinguished road

Old  Gallery with paypal checkout

i'm in the process of putting a site together for a friend of mine. she and her sister have a small jewelry company and would like to try their hand at selling goods online.

i've created sites that incorporate paypal checkout on static services, but this will be my first that includes a continually updated product gallery. i've googled this quite a bit, but haven't found exactly what i'm looking for... hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction.

ideally what i need is a product gallery plugin that includes paypal or some other secure checkout. the gallery backend needs to be user friendly for my client, she doesn't know html. free would be best, but would consider a pay product if it was exactly what we were looking for. i think a grid layout would look the nicest and it could include a description page or not depending on the size of each box.

hopefully i've thought of everything and thats enough info to get some good ideas going.

thanks!

10-26-2010, 05:41 PM
Village Genius is offline Village Genius
Expertise: Software
Software: Chrome, Notepad++

Village Genius will become famous soon enough

Old

Pretty much any shopping cart software would do what you need. Just find a good designer and it will look more like a gallery than a shopping site.