Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1087 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Articles From The Experts :

Free 7 days Advertisement

Thread title: Free 7 days Advertisement
02-25-2013, 07:13 AM
alotz is offline alotz
Expertise:
Software:

alotz is on a distinguished road

Old  Free 7 days Advertisement

Hi, I read forums like this perhaps two years or more, most of you don't know me. Finally came the moment and I can do something useful for all of you.
The project represents a social sharing network where each of you can share interesting articles and posts from your site or a site that you have visited. For each share you earn points. You can earn points in several ways, but we will talk about this a little bit later.
You will ask: What's the difference between alotz.com and the other sharing networks and bookmarking web sites?
Well, the answer is simple!
At the end of each week (0:00 pm Sunday / Monday - UTC +02:00 ) first top 3 users with the most points receive one week of free advertising. After that all points are reset to zero, and everything starts again, as previous winners are not eligible to participate in the next week. This way we will give opportunity to all of you.
Of course the shared articles/pages that are found to be interesting or useful will be promoted to the home page, by editor from our staff. This will avoid the abuse of fraudulent votes.
I want to say that these ad postitions are and will always be free regardless of the site traffic, so together we can achieve a lot. The more traffic it gets, the better for all its users, so do not forget to tell your friends.
Ad postitions and much more info can be found here: Points and Advertising
For updates and news you can Join us on Facebook, or Follow us on Twitter
Cheers and good luck to all, Nikolay Zhelyazkov CEO at alotz.com
Website uses the WordPress platform, which is familiar to all of you and its the easiest way to share information. We chose WP because it gives you complete freedom over your posts, keywords, meta title and a lot more. For those unfamiliar with the platform, you can find the necessary information here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_Posts
Link to the website: alotz.com