Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1601 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Services Offered / Looking to Hire     Graphic or Web Design :

[WTH/Portfolio Work] Website design and developer, big project

Thread title: [WTH/Portfolio Work] Website design and developer, big project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-15-2010, 06:32 PM
ptrostli is offline ptrostli
Expertise: None
Software: Traktor, Safari, Skype, iTunes

ptrostli is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to ptrostli

Old  [WTH/Portfolio Work] Website design and developer, big project

Hi!

I am looking for a web designer/developer who wants to be part of a big project called Alone Together.

Website
http://alonetogether.us/

This project is a non-profit organization/community to bring awareness to depression and other mental health issues that teenagers and children struggles with. This project aims on being bigger then TWLOHA, and aims to really create a community of people with these problems so that they have somewhere to turn to when they feel like they are alone in the world.

There's a lot more to the concept but I am looking for a partner to help me create/design the website. Right now its just a placeholder using basic HTML.

If you are interested in working on this project it is a potential long-term project that could use any support it gets. Im looking for more of a partner then an employee right now, but I am paying. Funding for the moment is coming out of my pocket until we start launching things.

Please contact me if your interested!
ptrostli@gmail.com

Thank you!
Philip Trostli

Skype is ideal, looking to get started on this is as soon as possible, and so I can explain the idea of this community/non-profit organization.

----------------------------

Logo Design
A unique made logo is being made, but anyone who wants to offer their potential logo designs are more then welcome to design tentative concepts. Looking to keep the general idea in our current logo though.