Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,471
There are 1100 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

Food blog and Portfolio Theme for Sale

Thread title: Food blog and Portfolio Theme for Sale
10-20-2012, 02:30 PM
astereo is offline astereo
Expertise: design,development, & WP
Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, WP

astereo is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to astereo Send a message via Skype™ to astereo

Old  Food blog and Portfolio Theme for Sale

Hey everyone,
Been a few months since I've been around here, but I'm back and looking to sell two new premium Wordpress themes. Both are fully responsive and were under development for a while.

The first is Bakery Plus, which was released back in July. I've cut the price down to $19, which is somewhat of a steal considering it does have a custom "item menu" system built in to allow for easy selling of baked goods. In addition the theme has a complete color customization panel, which also allows for logo uploading.

http://www.astereostudio.com/themes/bakery-plus

Next up is Work Reel, which is essentially my current portfolio design packed up as a ready-to-go way to display portfolio items of any kind. Responsive with a built in custom post type for portfolio items, there's no easier way to make displaying your work the highlight of your site. It is purposely as minimal as possible, to clear the cutter and get down to showcasing. Theme is just $9.99.

http://www.astereostudio.com/themes/work-reel

Please take a look and spread the word. These are essential time-saver themes for anyone, and can provide excellence bases for other designers / developers to quickly build off of.

thanks!