Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2165 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Advertising, SEO and Social Marketing :

Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!

Thread title: Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!
Closed Thread    
07-12-2008, 03:23 AM
nathaniel.jimmy12 is offline nathaniel.jimmy12
Software:

nathaniel.jimmy12 is on a distinguished road

Old  Looking for help to set the keyword for website!!

Hi all,
I’m new in online business and looking for a help to give good keyword to my website so that I can get good traffic. I know the correct keyword helps in increasing the online business. If you people have any idea in this or you may have any experience that can help me in selecting the correct key word then please suggest me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!

07-21-2008, 01:02 AM
rferrall is offline rferrall
Expertise:
Software:

rferrall is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by nathaniel.jimmy12 View Post
Hi all,
I’m new in online business and looking for a help to give good keyword to my website so that I can get good traffic. I know the correct keyword helps in increasing the online business. If you people have any idea in this or you may have any experience that can help me in selecting the correct key word then please suggest me. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!!
You're actually asking quite a tough question... there's no one easy answer to this and though I tried searching for a tutorial for you, I came up empty handed. However, you may want to take a look at this:

http://websearch.about.com/od/quickt...ht/keyword.htm

I do suggest that you use a tool to gauge a keyword's overall popularity, such as this one:

http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/

If you need help using this tool, there's a video down the page a little bit.

Optimally you'll want to find a keyword phrase that has a high search volume and a low number of competitors in search engines. In reality it's a lot more complicated than this, but in simple terms - this is generally what you're looking for.

Choosing keywords for your website is kind of tricky (and complicated) for those who are brand new to this area. You might want to consider paying somebody to show you the ropes initially if you can't get the help or direction that you need for free. However, keyword research (and knowing how to choose keywords) is something that you really need to learn how to do on your own unless you have the money to hire a full time SEO company... Hopefully somebody else will be able to point you in a better direction in terms of a tutorial.

07-21-2008, 05:07 PM
amanda009 is offline amanda009
Software:

amanda009 is on a distinguished road

Old

Well use co-related keywords for your website , they help in gaining traffic, which increase p.r..

online personal finance management

Closed Thread