Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1997 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Proxy Beauty // Let's get you Proxied.

Thread title: Proxy Beauty // Let's get you Proxied.
Closed Thread    
06-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Scarlet Edition is offline Scarlet Edition
Software:

Scarlet Edition is on a distinguished road

Old  Proxy Beauty // Let's get you Proxied.

URL : http://www.proxybeauty.com
Starting Bid : $125.00
B.I.N : $250.00

Hi there lovely TFL people!

Here I have a project I have been working on called 'Proxy Beauty', which is basically a niche website made to provide its audience with a free proxy to start their proxy network. There are five proxies available at the moment, which are all designed unique and coded in XHTML/CSS.

Over time, I had planned to design more free proxies, but due to me not having much time for this project, I am selling, hoping that this will go to someone who can market and make good profit from the website.

Earlier today I have just finished the website, adding content etc. The domain name is fresh and a .COM, plus valid for one whole year, registered with GoDaddy and expiring on 2008-06-06.

Also with the sale, you recieve all the filed including the .PSD editable files used to make the templates and main template. They are all organised in sets and named properley, to ensure comfortable navigation throughout the file.

The Adsense has just been added so assume no revenue or general statistics as of yet, because it is a fresh website with no marketing. I also predict that this site would use little resources, because of content being small in file size.

I would like $250.00 for the website B.I.N, and the starting bid is $125.00.

06-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Software:

Old

Bid of $125.00 recieved @ DigitalPoint

06-10-2007, 11:27 PM
jm is offline jm
Expertise:
Software:

jm is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by Scarlet Edition View Post
URL : http://www.proxybeauty.com
Starting Bid : $125.00
B.I.N : $250.00

Hi there Digitalpoint!

Here I have a project I have been working on called 'Proxy Beauty', which is basically a niche website made to provide its audience with a free proxy to start their proxy network. There are five proxies available at the moment, which are all designed unique and coded in XHTML/CSS.

Over time, I had planned to design more free proxies, but due to me not having much time for this project, I am selling, hoping that this will go to someone who can market and make good profit from the website.

Earlier today I have just finished the website, adding content etc. The domain name is fresh and a .COM, plus valid for one whole year, registered with GoDaddy and expiring on 2008-06-06.

Also with the sale, you recieve all the filed including the .PSD editable files used to make the templates and main template. They are all organised in sets and named properley, to ensure comfortable navigation throughout the file.

The Adsense has just been added so assume no revenue or general statistics as of yet, because it is a fresh website with no marketing. I also predict that this site would use little resources, because of content being small in file size.

I would like $250.00 for the website B.I.N, and the starting bid is $125.00.

This is TalkFreelance mate!!
Goodluck on the sale..

06-10-2007, 11:31 PM
spoduk is offline spoduk
Expertise:
Software:

spoduk is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to spoduk Send a message via MSN to spoduk

Old

most of copied his sale thread at Digitalpoint . so it was quicker

06-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Software:

Old

Bahahaha! Many apologies.
P.S Aftermath I am a new fan of your work.

Closed Thread