Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2260 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     TalkFreelance Information     Suggestions and Feedback :

Change it Back

Thread title: Change it Back

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-24-2007, 10:03 AM
sixmode is offline sixmode
Software:

sixmode is on a distinguished road

Old

Originally Posted by rasberry View Post
Originally Posted by Wildhoney
Personally I feel that is an awful design. I think the reason TFL has such a friendly community feel to it is because the psychology behind its colours are opulent (green) and calming and serene (blue). TFL is also a very compact site, by that I mean it's got a set width of 800 pixels or so and thus gives TFL that cute and cosy feel to it. Those 2 aforementioned points, I believe, need to transposed into the new design. Although from my perspective, it doesn't need altering.
I completely agree with Wildhoney here. Now, I will say that something needs to be done if there is going to be a complete redesign, I'm even willing to help if it's needed. It's been said, but personally the screenshot that was posted us horrid and doesn't fit what Talkfreelance is about.

Robert said it well. Lets move Talkfreelance forward. I remember a while back, Fexboards were doing a complete overhaul and they had their members submit skins that they thought would fit. Then the staff voted on the ones that they thought were suiting. There's enough talented people here where this could also work for us.

Anyway, I could offer help if needed if you guys are indeed redesigning the place.

--

As for the content changes, the make no sense. The previous setup was perfectly situated. It worked, unlike what we have now.

Just my personal opinions.