Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2416 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products :

[Package]Domain / Hosting / Template.

Thread title: [Package]Domain / Hosting / Template.
Closed Thread    
08-22-2005, 02:21 PM
xDarKSideX is offline xDarKSideX
Expertise:
Software:

xDarKSideX is on a distinguished road

Send a message via ICQ to xDarKSideX Send a message via AIM to xDarKSideX Send a message via MSN to xDarKSideX Send a message via Yahoo to xDarKSideX

Old  [Package]Domain / Hosting / Template.

Hey everyone. Im still thinking of keeping this site, but if i can get a good deal from someone, i may sell it because i do not have time to do all the work for it. This package is a IMAGE UPLOADING site. Anyways, heres what is included in the package.

- Domain (IMAGESTOP.us)
- Hosting (2gigs of space, 80gigs of bandwidth | I WILL UPGRADE THIS TO YOUR NEEDS)
- Template (http://www.ranneks-domain.com/templates/imagestop.html)

I am starting this off at $60.00USD. The domain itsself is almost worth that. Plus with hosting and the template, this could be worth more then $100.00! This is a great deal and a oppurtunity to raise a lot of cash via advertisements on the site! Google adsense and many other advertisement products will fit in the right bottom space AND below the whole template box. About the hosting, if you would like more then what i am offering, i will upgrade to what ever you want as long as it sounds reasonable for no extra cost at all!!!

Closed Thread