Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1741 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Business and Website Management     Web Hosting and Domain Names :

Hosting under $20

Thread title: Hosting under $20

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
02-29-2008, 08:27 AM
thatjamie is offline thatjamie
Expertise: Ruby, Rails, jQuery
Software: Chocolat, Sublime Text 3

thatjamie is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Skype™ to thatjamie

Old

Originally Posted by Andrew R View Post
I've read the post above yours at least 10 times, but no where in there did I see him say that they were too expensive. Don't automatically assume one thing because someone said something else. Not liking them doesn't mean they are too expensive.
He told me on msn

Originally Posted by Digit View Post
If other people haven't noticed, JamieB (earnershost owner) edited this post to say that "EarnersHost is awesome". Whilst the original "Earnshost sucks" isn't the best comment, you SHOULD NOT edit his post to give your customers a false sense of satisfied customers or community support.

I would think before you start editing peoples post to change the intent of the user. Very unprofessional.

You can however just delete a comment.
Since when have I been editing or online to edit? Bloody hell guys. Soskel why are you making up stuff? Liar.

No I did not. Stop making stuff up for whatever personal reason you have against me. Go alter your ego and get off your high horse.

Really sad, really sad. Shame having to wake up to this. If you had wanted rid of me off this forum then you should have done this a long time ago, I'm off. Yey

Soskel, I'll have you done for slander mate, so please apologise. I have video evidence where I was around the time of your post, a night club in Hexham, Northumberland. When I returned home I went on my iPhone, logged onto Meebo to talk to Anthony and Christian K. I'm sure you'll be able to find some sort of logs for this forum anyway to see who the real culprit was here. Pathetic guys, you call yourselves freelancers and you just bash others? (Soskel - competitor bashing?) You all should be helping one another. Soskel don't try and bull**** your way out of this one, you won't win.