Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1677 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Design and Development     HTML/XHTML/DHTML/CSS :

Standards, use them.

Thread title: Standards, use them.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-06-2005, 07:06 AM
eric_bobbitt is offline eric_bobbitt
Expertise:
Software:

eric_bobbitt is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to eric_bobbitt

Old

Originally Posted by Legendary
First of all, standards is just a new trend. Before standard, did anyone of you even know what standars is? I doubt it!! You might have heard of it, but using it!! I dunno!!! Plus half of you here don't really even know what W3C means when they say STANDARD!!!! I hate it when people go and preach about web standards after reading through hundred of articles.

Now lets look at the broswers issue. FireFox was design, code, program specifically for web developers. IE was design to improve the usage of their products. Just like Macromedia!! If you look at their products, all of them are closely related.

Now lets look at the date of the release. Since the birth of FireFox, IE has already been about ohh 4 or 5 years old. Okay, where was FireFox about 4 or 5 years ago? Oh wait, 4 or 5 years we have Mozilla which sucks!!!

Basically, web standars is a trend!! Sorta like, web Blogs!! Before 2004, ppl don't know what a web blog is!! Now, 99 out a 100 person has a web blog!!

In the end of the day, use what you know best!!!! Whether its standards or not!!

This thread is useless. Obviously nobody is willing to have a serious discussion about standards, but instead post false information about crap they seem to "think" they understand.