Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 2182 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

Established Administrators forum for sale: Admin-Utopia.com

Thread title: Established Administrators forum for sale: Admin-Utopia.com
Closed Thread    
02-18-2008, 09:24 PM
Alex Fraiser is offline Alex Fraiser
Software:

Alex Fraiser is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to Alex Fraiser

Old  Established Administrators forum for sale: Admin-Utopia.com

URL: http://admin-utopia.com/
Site Age: Nearly 6 months old
Revenue: $10 a month on average

Admin Utopia is a community for forum administrators. It was started early September 2007 and has been progressing greatly over the last few months.

We have partnership with the forum software company, FusionBB. We once held a contest with a FusionBB license as the prize, and the members enjoyed particiapting in it. As part of the partnership, their 468x60 banner ad is under the first post in every thread on the forum. We get about $5 a month for these ads on our forum

Admin Utopia has had a lot of content posted on it in the months it has been active. We provide forum resources, and we have a decent amount of resources our members have been enjoying. We hold 16 skins, 3 of those skins exclusively released to Admin Utopia only. Our other resource are Forum Articles, and we hold 20 quality forum articles, all exclusively made for the sole use of Admin Utopia.

Admin Utopia also has a game we call "Virtual Admin", which has been copied by numerous forums but has never really took off. Unfortunately, due to the lack of time I have had for this forum, this game of ours has not been utilized to it's fullest potential.

Admin Utopia has a beautiful custom skin created for it that has had many offers on it. It has a complete graphics set (smilies, group icons, you name it and it's custom made). A PSD to the whole skin will be issued to the new owner when purchased.

This is what will be included in the sale:
  • 1 vBulletin Lifetime license [registered 09-05-07]
  • 1 domain: admin-utopia.com [registered 09-05-07]
  • Full rights to all content posted on Admin Utopia
  • Custom skin licensed to Admin Utopia

As of now, I do not have a BIN set on it yet, but I am taking offers. Please note I am looking for a sale over $400+ at the moment. I will accept any offer I feel is fair. I reserve the right to not sell the site if I am not happy with any offers.

I will stay as an Administrator as long as the new owner needs me to be. The reason being to go over everything a new owner would need to know. While I do not promise my current staff members will stay, I will say that they are a dedicated bunch an it has been a pleasure having them on the team.

Closed Thread