Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1665 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Designs, Templates, Skins :

$10 Logos - Limited Time

Thread title: $10 Logos - Limited Time

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04-21-2007, 06:22 AM
ANMMark is offline ANMMark
Software:

ANMMark is on a distinguished road

Old

Now a few posts back you stated that you were the top slot. Last time I checked 1 came before 2. As for the 3rd slot, you DID NOT pay. and the slot was reassigned. When you did pay for it, you received a slot number further down the list.

As for slot 16, 16 does not come after 3, there are 12 logos between the number 3 and the number 16. Then the last one (slot number 2) was after 31 logos, so where do you get that you somehow have top priorty over the 12logos between yours and another 14 logos after the slot 16.

As for the calls, we have proof that you did threaten my wife, as after the second call, we had the call recorded by the verizon operator, why do you think we didn't answer it the second time, but answered the third time.

Now as for http://www.triadink.com/logo/mf.htm, please notice the date: April 1st, now look at when you actually payed for the logo:
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...ent_screen.png

Also, I would like to piont out were you sayed that you had to threaten me just to get me to do the logos as stated in past posts: with in 2 days. I got an e-mail from you on April 5th: "I really dont like the revision, could you please just send me the first one....like i said i will pay for vector also." and on the same day another e-mail "you know what, i should be happy with the logo but im not, is there anyway that you can make that block like the vbulletin one" On the 7th for monsterfreelance which was puchsed on the 4th you e-mailed" no i dont like it, doesnt seem to go with the design im going to use that i showed you" I can post screenshots if nessary.

Now as you and everyone else can now see, I did do the work and all you are trying to do is make me look bad. If anyone here wants to see all the e-mails please let me know. I will be more than happy to show you that I was doing the work I was paid for.

As for monsterfreelance, here is a screenshot of your actual slot number:
http://www.avidinteractive.com/desig...lot_screen.png (guess you didn't want to show that one eh?)

Guess you didnt count on ME saving the confirmation emails did ya?

Also, please note that in your own links, you fail to point this out, but I'll point it out for you....notice the note at the bottom of all of your confirmation emails...

"Once we have confirmed payment of your order, we will proceed with
fulfullment of your order.
If your payment is not received within 24 hours, you will lose your
slot number.
"

So within all this, all you are doing is proving more and more that you are the one lying. Qiut while you're ahead.