Navigation
Marketplace
  Members Login:
Lost password?
  Forum Statistics:
Forum Members: 24,254
Total Threads: 80,792
Total Posts: 566,472
There are 1809 users currently browsing (tf).

Our Partners:

TalkFreelance     Marketplace     Looking For / Wanting to Sell Products     Websites :

IndieStartups.com - Bloggin' Bout Startups! - 180 RSS Readers - 2,000 UNIQUES MO

Thread title: IndieStartups.com - Bloggin' Bout Startups! - 180 RSS Readers - 2,000 UNIQUES MO
Closed Thread    
11-20-2008, 06:12 PM
mpcovcd is offline mpcovcd
Software:

mpcovcd is on a distinguished road

Old  IndieStartups.com - Bloggin' Bout Startups! - 180 RSS Readers - 2,000 UNIQUES MO

PLEASE BID AT SITEPOINT

IndieStartups is the number one Indie-Startup blog, with over 180 RSS readers, and over 40,000 unique visitors since it's launch in March, the site has been a long standing favourite for readers. The site has been a long time hobby of mine, but as the day go by I no longer have time to post new start-ups – which shows in the slowing of traffic.

The site has over 50 posts of pure original content, some posts containing video blog's of the websites we talk about. The site its self is 100% owned, and designed by us, the theme was custom designed and coded by us and was never resold. The auction will include these items in the sale;

* Domain IndieStartups.com
* 100% Unique and Coded Design
* 100% Right to all content

Revenue Details:

All revenue comes from people that contact us directly, we currently have one advertiser for $20/month which has been with us for a few months.You will probably be able to find more advertisers if you look for them – thus increasing monthly revenue substantially.
Traffic Details:

We have done no traffic promotion at all, all traffic comes from search engines, or links from other sites talking about us. Many of you might be wondering why there is a decrease in traffic that is simply because we stopped posting. If you go through our site you will notice the most posts were made when traffic was highest, keep up the posts and your traffic will do the same.

We also have over 180 RSS readers and it goes up and down by a few here and there daily. Active posts = simply higher RSS amounts.

In the end I'm truly sad to see this site go, but many of you will notice I am selling off many of my properties to fund a new project that I am excited to get done. I wish every one good luck bidding, and if there are any questions don't hesitate to ask!

11-25-2008, 05:34 AM
MaxS is offline MaxS
Expertise:
Software:

MaxS is on a distinguished road

Old

Let me know if the BIN offer falls through.

11-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Sahil is offline Sahil
Expertise:
Software:

Sahil is an unknown quantity at this point

Send a message via AIM to Sahil Send a message via MSN to Sahil

Old

already went through

11-25-2008, 11:38 AM
fooblah123 is offline fooblah123
Software:

fooblah123 is on a distinguished road

Old

I'll pay $1000 for it if the owner contacts me.

12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Jasonb is offline Jasonb
Expertise:
Software:

Jasonb is on a distinguished road

Old

no way ill pay $1,500 if the owner contacts me.

Great site

Closed Thread